Monday 26 March 2012

What a beautiful weekend!


Well what a weekend! Everton become only the third team this season to beat Swansea at the Liberty Stadium with a lovely 2-0 win, Castleview complete a league double over UCC with a 1-0 win out in The Farm and me old flame Wycombe grab a late draw against MK dons.
After watching the Everton match a new confidence grew in me for tuesday night’s replay against Sunderland, now I know Sunderland beat QPR and the Stadium of light isn’t an easy place to go, but after watching Everton outplay the best passing team in the premier league at the moment I knew David Moyes gave his players his own version of the ‘hairdryer’ after the midweek game against Arsenal. I watched the game and thought Leighton Baines hasn’t been the same all season, his corners aren’t deadly anymore but with Pienaar in front of him the old partnership is blossoming once again and his freekick was nothing short of perfect. So I look forward to tomorrow night and hopefully a date with the enemy at Wembley.
I didn’t make it to the Castleview UCC game on Saturday but the lads came away with a fantastic result and puts us right back in with a shout of promotion to the Premier league and gives us great confidence going into the cup this weekend!
So over this week, I’m going to try and put a piece together on Messi and his career so far, so stay tuned!
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment