Monday 23 April 2012

Weekend update


So close this year for Castleview, down to the last game of the season and we just missed out on promotion, but we still have a say in things. We meet Bandon this saturday, we could ruin Niall O Regan’s chances of double promotion. We’ll see how that runs but it could end up being a 4 way playoff to get promotion to the premier league.
As squeeky bum time got closer I’m sure Alex Ferguson did not want to play Everton, and it didn’t end well for United, especially being 4-2 up with 10 minutes to go. Eight great goals I must say, a fantastic match for the neutrals! Wolves were destined to go down when they looked at their remaining fixtures, do I feel sorry for Terry Connor, yes, I know how he feels all too well, but that’s football, somebody has to go down.
A massive boost for our juniors this week, moving into third place with games in hand in the AUL  Premier A, team of the month with AUL and with the under 19’s league finished they get to use the best of the 19’s, massive push left for them but promotion seems to be on the cards.
I put out the academy details on thursday and i’ve seen massive interest in it, I just hope it keeps up, i’m really looking forward to it as it will test me and the club to hold such events in the future. My scouting and coaching hat will be on during the whole event so we’ll see how it goes
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment